Update (21/09/2018): Registrations are now closed.
Registration is open to citizens of India who are less than 35 years of age. Interested individuals outside this age group and foreign nationals are welcome to participate as observers.
Note that it is mandatory to fill all the details and no column may be left blank. In the event that more participants apply than can be accommodated, the form will be used to shortlist the required number of delegates.
The completed Registration Form needs to be emailed to email@example.com with “DYSoC 2018 – Your full name” as the subject line.
Last date of registration 21st September 2018 (9.00 pm). Please note that:
- All participants are required to attend both the days of the Youth Summit from 9.30 am to 5.00 pm.
- Confirmation of your participation requires submission of Registration Form along with approval of Registration by DYSoC 2018 Team (through email).
- After sending the completed Registration Form, you are requested to keep yourself aware about contemporary environmental issues. Prior to the event, we would be sending relevant information and study/background material vie email to confirmed participants.
- Lunch and Tea will be provided on both the days.
- All delegates will be given a Certificate of Participation.